This privacy notice provides an overview of how we manage and protect the personal data we receive or obtain about you.The data we collect about you and how we use it will depend on your relationship with us.
Clients and related parties
If you are an existing client of MAPP (Property Management) Limited or MAPP (Retail) LLP, or you are an officer or employee of one of our clients or are a third party related to a client (for example an occupier, a service provider or supplier) then please click here to find out more information about how we use your data.
If you are applying or have previously applied for a role at MAPP then please click here to find out more about how we use your data.
If you do not fall into any of the above two categories the information set out below tells you who we are, what data we may collect, and what we may do with that data. This notice applies if you are a visitor to our website, a contact of ours or are involved in providing services to us.
Collection and use of your personal data
Your personal data may be collected by MAPP through our website, or meetings with and emails and telephone calls to us.
Your personal data may be processed by (or on behalf of) MAPP for any of the following purposes:
- To communicate with you, such as in the course of developing a commercial relationship between us and your employer.
- To send you marketing communications via email or post.
- To create and manage records of your involvement with us.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
The legal basis for our use of data about you is one of the following:
- The performance of a contract to which you are a party;
- Compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject; or
- A legitimate business interest that is not overridden by your interests, rights and freedoms which require protection.
Where none of the above conditions apply, we will ask for your consent to process the data.
Who do we share your data with, and for what purposes?
We will not share your data with anyone outside of MAPP.
Changing your preferences
We want to make sure that you are happy with the ways in which we hold and use your personal data. If at any time you wish to check, update or amend your personal data or preferences, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Security measures and possibility of international transfer
We are obsessed about security and we follow appropriate technical and organisational measures in the storage and disclosure of personal data so as to prevent unauthorised disclosure, use, alteration or destruction. We do not transfer data outside of MAPP and therefore outside of the United Kingdom.
How long will data about you be kept?
We store data in accordance with legal, regulatory, financial and best-practice business requirements. Once our relationship with you ends, we will securely delete/destroy your data in line with our data retention policies.
What rights and options do you have?
You may have the following rights in respect of data about you that we hold:
- Request us to give you access to it;
- Request us to rectify it, update it, or erase it;
- Request us to restrict our using it, in certain circumstances;
- Object to our using it, in certain circumstances;
- Withdraw your consent to our using it;
- Data portability, in certain circumstances;
- Opt out from our using it for direct marketing; and
- Lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country (if there is one).
You are able to exercise these rights by contacting us using the details set out below.
The use of 'Cookies'
Links and Third Party Advertising