Estate Management Consulting
Managing Property throughout its life cycle
MAPP have a market leading consultancy team who have advised on some of the UK's most high profile mixed use schemes and estates.
Getting the most from estate management
Estate management, when done correctly, can enhance brand and asset value for the long-term. It is also essential for placemaking, legal ownership and operating structures – balancing safe, sustainable and socially-responsible controls with everyday life.
Getting it right is crucial to ensure the transfer of rights and responsibilities. That is why we put meticulous planning into estate management and consulting. We help plan and implement a framework of controls over buildings (and spaces between them) to optimise customer experience, standards, function and appearance.
Individually, MAPP’s experts have worked on all kinds of schemes over the years including Regent Street, Television Centre and White City Place, Battersea Power Station Phase 1. We are currently working with ABP on Royal Albert Dock, Almacantar’s flagship scheme at Marble Arch Place and various projects for Lendlease.
Every type of estate management service
Our experts help developers across mixed-use schemes with a broad range of advice. This includes:
- Guidance on operating models and management structures
- Alignment of operations with masterplans
- Estate regulations and management controls
- Estate service charge budgeting and benchmarking
- Environmental benchmarking and sustainable operations
- Operational support for meanwhile uses
- Customer experience strategies
- Operational consideration of operator agreements with District Heating Systems and Energy Centres
- Social and impact investment strategies